- When Choosing Your Paint Color… Don’t Get Fooled by the Color Names!
- How a Paint Company Lures You in with Their Color Wheel Display
- How the Light Sources in Your Home Stop You from Choosing Your Best Paint Colors: These 5 Ways
- You Don’t Have to Waste Money on Premium Paint and Primer in One!
- Minimize How Much Paint You Need by Maximizing Your Paint Color Coverage
sonneman on How the Light Sources in Your…
Category Archives: Color Wheel
Your average paint company knows that their most important advertising is done inside the paint retail location. A brand’s paint color display (or color wheel) is its best tool to attract you to their paint. How can a paint company … Continue reading
How Much Paint You Really Need How much paint you will need to satisfactorily complete a paint project is determined by 2 factors. The first, “paint coverage”, is a familiar concept to most people. It simply concerns the square footage … Continue reading