- When Choosing Your Paint Color… Don’t Get Fooled by the Color Names!
- How a Paint Company Lures You in with Their Color Wheel Display
- How the Light Sources in Your Home Stop You from Choosing Your Best Paint Colors: These 5 Ways
- You Don’t Have to Waste Money on Premium Paint and Primer in One!
- Minimize How Much Paint You Need by Maximizing Your Paint Color Coverage
sonneman on How the Light Sources in Your…
Tag Archives: sample card
Anyone who’s ever picked up a paint color sample card from the paint store is likely familiar with the name associated with each paint chip. Many people find these color names intriguing (as they were designed to be), but most … Continue reading
Your average paint company knows that their most important advertising is done inside the paint retail location. A brand’s paint color display (or color wheel) is its best tool to attract you to their paint. How can a paint company … Continue reading